19.11.16

a re-introduction

It's been a while; a few years to precise. The story of why I disappeared from the blogosphere is not uninteresting but will remain untold for now. I now return with an obligatory introductory post which will do exactly that: introduce me and my blog.

My name is Ayaan. I'm a final year Geography student at the University of Sheffield and thank fuck that's almost over. And yes, the use of a profanity is entirely appropriate. University is tough; a real challenge. Away from the freshers flat parties and romantic room tours are some serious student struggles.

I use writing as a coping mechanism: to cope through the everyday life of being a twenty-something year old who is, quite literally, lost in transit. On Girl Lost in Transit, I'll be blogging about my life. My dissertation hasn't started writing itself yet and my post-university plans are currently non-existent. Queue the #relatable posts. Of course inbetween self-loathing, I'll become a self-proclaimed lifestyle blogger documenting fun things I do, cool places I visit and instagrammable food I eat.

In addition to lifestyle, I hope to offer my advice in the form sharing my mistakes that you should definitely learn from and you'll also be able to have a good laugh (or cry) at. I'll be talking sex and relationships; mental health and wellbeing; and maybe (very occasionally) fashion and beauty.

The very first *official* blog post from me will be up within the next few days so you should probably follow me or else you'll miss my debut. All my social media links are nicely organised on the right hand side for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment