5.12.16

dear december,

Please be good to me.

I've just turned 22 and that's way enough trauma for one month, don't you think? I'm officially an adult. A young adult but still an adult nonetheless.

I've also got my first final year deadline in 10 days and I was wondering if you could give me the strength to start it ideally within the next few days. Thanks.



As you know, Christmas is this month and it is no secret that in previous years, I have been a bit of a Scrooge. A non-believer, if you like. This year, however, I have set aside my festive fears and I will be embracing this holiday in all its glory. My little flat has its very own tree complete with baubles, tinsel and fairy lights. There's no lametta though because that stuff freaks me out. Once complete, my living room will be highly instagrammable. I'm even getting a Christmas jumper this year and not even just to prove myself but because I genuinely want one. I have also found myself frequenting the Christmas aisles of M&S because they have the cutest Christmas cards and the best biscuit selection ever. I think I might actually be excited. Just a little.

The last month of the year naturally becomes a time to reflect. I've had an eventful 2016. I look to 2017 with high hopes and a long list of resolutions. Some serious and some not so much:

  • I want to read J.K. Rowling's entire Harry Potter series. After I finish each book, I will watch the corresponding film. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, I'm a Hufflepuff. 
  • My lingerie collection needs work. First and foremost, I need to get my boobs measured and fitted into the perfect size bra. I will then of course be hitting Victoria Secret's semi-annual sale.
  • I also want to become the kind of person that always has their nails painted and that has a different colour every week too.

Anyway, thanks for reading what essentially is word vomit disguised a blog post. I hope you are enjoying Blogmas so far! Tomorrow I will be having a heart-to-heart with you guys so it's one you won't want to miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment