1.12.16

my unrealistic christmas wishlist

This year, my family and I aren't really doing pressies. We're all too broke. A girl can still dream though, right?

To pay off my overdraft
A £1500 lump sum deposit into my bank account to reverse the damage of my shocking spending habits.

Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II
There is a vlogger trapped inside me waiting to be set free.



Fenty x Puma by Rihanna Lace Up Backpack // Kendall + Kylie Norman Faux Fur Bag Charm 
My heart did a little flip when I spotted this bag charm on ASOS - it's so freaking cute. Obviously, I'd need a bag special enough to pop it on and this one is just perfect.

christmas wishlist

A holiday to Zakynthos 
I desperately long to be reunited with sun, sea and souvlaki. I love Greece and I'd love to bring my boyfriend along so we can be all cute like these two:



tokidoki x Lovehoney Unicorn Multispeed Massage Wand Vibrator
I literally laughed out loud when I read a review in which someone dubbed this sex toy a 'pleasure pony'. I still want one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment