13.2.17

happy galentine's day

"Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies." 

- LESLIE KNOPE, Parks and Recreation

This episode came on a few minutes past midnight only for me to realise that it was actually February 13th today. I told my boyfriend but after an underwhelming response, I thought I'd come on here and share it with people I know will just get it. I love crazy coincidences like that. I only started watching the show a matter of days ago and I have already awarded it binge-worthy status. I'm certain that if February didn't only have 28 days, I would have finished all seven series by the end of the month. I don't even wish I was exaggerating as each episode watched is time very well spent. Leslie Knope has already taught me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment